Coach Tisha Speaks on Mastering Obstacles in Life

Friday, November 27, 2009

I AM A WINNER


I am a winner and I refuse to be defeated! Regardless of how the odds are against you or the fresh smell of defeat, refuse to go down! You have to make up in your mind that you are a winner and victory is your only option. How do you look at trials and circumstances that you are are faced with? I use to look at them from a victim mentality, poor me. Or from the perspective, why can't I catch a break, to only realize that the very trial that I took the victim mentality on was the very trial designed to push me to a new realm of victory. So now, I don't look at obstacles from a victim mentality, I look at them from a Giant mentality. I grew up from the victim mentality (Go Latisha)! It only serves as fuel for negative circumstances and a refusal to take responsibility for my actions. I look at challenges with a mindset of overcoming now. I also excavate deep in my heart to see what I can learn from what I am presented with. Sometimes, we bring events on ourselves through ignorance and refusing to abide by universal laws. So, take the mindset of the winner today. Remember, everything is subject to change. If you have the mind of the winner, you will speak like a winner, look like a winner and most of all talk like a winner. Your entire language will change. You will no longer talk words of self demise, defeat or mental suicide but words of success, victory, overcoming, elevation, promotion, wealth, and expectation.

Those who know me whether personally or through writings, know that I have a mindset of a winner. I'm telling you, I have been in situations where I felt like someone shot an arrow in my heart and I was nailed to the wall like a moose's head in a country shop, but I still declared victory. Hey, in my earlier days, I must be honest, I would retreat like a scared mouse :). What changed for me, I grabbed whole to life giving promises in the Bible, motivational books and my power coach. I made a decision to seek change and surround my self with winners. Even now, when I am faced with a giant, I stand boldly and declare, who do you think you are? You have no right to impede my destiny! Get to stepping, cause I'm a winner in case you forgot. Did you see how I defeated you the last time. Hey, sometimes, I have my eyes full of tears and my voice might be faint, but I DECLARE I AM A WINNER. Guess what, I always win and come out on top. It's all about mindset. Remember, you are a winner so act like it. LET'S SHOUT IT OUT... I'm A WINNER!! You are what you speak!!!! Glad to be on the winning team with you!!!!
Tisha Bell- Always on the winning team!