Coach Tisha Speaks on Mastering Obstacles in Life

Thursday, December 23, 2010

2011- Your Best Year Ever?



Hello!!! 2011 can be your best year ever if you set the intention for it to be. I always hear a lot of people declare the new year is their year for new wealth, relationships, weight loss and everything else. Truth is, any year can be your best year if you release the blocks that are holding you back, take action on those inspiring actions and work your plan for results. So, will your 2011 mirror your 2010, 2009, 2008, etc? Connect with me in 2011! Visit www.thetransformercoach.com and register for the Art of Intention Summit, learn how to release those blocks to your wealth, life and success forever! I have a powerful tele-summit coming up in January where I will teach you how to create powerful intentions (goals) for crystallized results.

It's not just enough to set a goal! I'm going to teach you a few secrets so this can truly be your best year ever!