Coach Tisha Speaks on Mastering Obstacles in Life

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

IN WITH THE NEW!!!


How is the boot camp for the mind going? Learning any new information? Rising up an hour early to conquer the world? Are you implementing the changes necessary to accomplish your goals and dreams? Perhaps you are sleeping an hour later and not getting up early. I admit, it can be a bit challenging, especially if I go to bed late. I have come to a conclusion about my life... it's my life and I am going to live it to the fullest. Your mind is your greatest asset. It's amazing how we will spend more money on hair that we constantly cut and trim but never invest in expanding our mind and knowledge.

Take the LIMITS OFF! Think about this, every year we shed and create a new body. YEP! The old cells fall off and it takes about year before you are completely a new cell. The cycle continues. Now, I am NOT a cellular doctor, but this is generic information. Check out the hair on your head. Over the years, we have cut and cut and cut! The hair you see today is not the same hair you has as a baby. Our hair sheds and regenerates new hair. Well, what about our mind? Are we holding on to limiting beliefs from childhood, teenage years, old jobs, generational wrong thinking etc.? If you can think of a reason as to why something can't be done, you can THINK of a hundred reasons why it can be done. Perhaps you want to meet the Queen of England. It's possible.

The question remains, are you going to take action and do something? Will you just sit around and look at CNN and wish you could meet the queen. The results are waiting for those who will get up and TAKE ACTION. Stop, pause and take a deep breath... AHHHH... now say to yourself, I am responsible for my life. AHHHH (I hear the angels sing and the lights flashing). Stop the blame and build your confidence. Do IT! I enjoying getting the emails of those who are taking action and getting results. It's inspiring and enlightening.

Remember, if our bodies are changing and becoming new, so should our mind, our environment, our relationships, etc. A mind never grows old. Go, Sow & GROW! Make today count!

Join me tonight as I host our Tuesday Transformational Conference Call! 712-432-0111, ext 901054#. It's powerful, enlightening and highly motivational.