Coach Tisha Speaks on Mastering Obstacles in Life

Thursday, December 3, 2009

GREAT DAY!!!!


WHOOOOOWEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! Let's shout the sound of victory. I'm excited about this great day. Great things happen when we all stand in expectation of what we desire. I stand in a positive attitude for wonderful things to happen. I'm not walking around with my head hung down or my face in the ground, why... I'm a WINNER! You know it takes 21-30 days to form a new habit. What habits are you forming? I'm forming the habit of thinking, talking and acting like a winner. I'm taking on the mindset of victory. As we triumph over great trials, we step with the force of the over comer. Examine your thoughts more deeply on today and see where you mind takes you. I'm focused on where I am headed and where I am . I am focused on my destiny and my goals. I'm focused on God's plan for my life. I'm focused on building solid friendships and rebuilding family bonds. I'm focused on helping others in the best possible way. Friends, hold me accountable to think and act like a winner. Let's all rise to the top and make it happen. I'm reading the Power Mindset Book by Madeline Alexander, here in the picture. It's changing my life and my mastermind's group! We are all committed to winning and being the best possible people we can be.

Committed to Winning Always!!!!
Tisha Bell